The LTC Care Audit report includes:
- Baseline information including: diagnosis and prognosis, review of care setting and key stakeholder information. (Power of Attorney, etc.)
- Physical assessment
- Cognitive (short and long-term memory) assessment
- Review of the Plan of Care
- Safety and Fall Assessment
- General information about your loved one’s quality of life, activities, eating habits, hobbies and emotional state.
- General observations about the facility or care provider.
- Overall assessment of the person receiving care and the care setting they are in.