LTC Legal is a Free Member Benefit.
Through LTC Legal, you have the ability to create dozens of legal documents in any State through an interactive portal. Once you have created your legal documents, you also have the ability to share those documents with family members or your own attorney.
To access LTC Legal powered by LawAssure, complete the registration process below. Once registered, you will gain access to a vast resource of customizable legal documents.
Documents to have in place:
- Living Will: Allows one to put in writing exactly what you want done in the event you cannot speak for yourself when it comes to healthcare decisions.
- Durable Power of Attorney: Allows one to designate a person to make legal decisions if one is no longer competent to do so.
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare: This document allows one to designate someone to make healthcare decisions for their person.
- Last Will and Testament: Designates to whom personal belongings will go too. Allows one to say exactly one’s wishes as far as disposition of the body and the services.
Other tips to consider:
- Make a list of all banks and account numbers, all investment institutions with account numbers, lists of credit cards, utility accounts, etc. Leave clear instructions as to how and when these things are paid.
- Make sure heirs know where life insurance policies are located.
- Make 100% sure SOMEONE knows your Apple ID, bank account logins and passwords.
- Make sure you have titles for all vehicles, boats, campers, etc.
Do you need assistance ?
Contact your specialist from the form below or call the LTC concierge team at (844) LTC-PLUS (844-582-7587) during the hours of 8am-8pm EST.